Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Donuts

Today's happy moment is brought to you curtisy of peace, donuts, good music and finished work.

I don't know what tastes better than a chocolate cake donut and milk then chocolate cake donut and milk brought by a friend. My dear friend came into the office this afternoon with the sweets that fill my soul with more delight than they should (because while a donut is round it also makes me a little round even if it has a hole in the middle :) ) Also another great joy was just listening to music that seems to fit your mood, whether it is country, pink, beyonce or whoever to find something that fits your mood. When I am a bad mood I really don't care to listen to springtime music and when I just need to let it all out a good angry chic song never hurt me. And when I just want some music that reflects the calm mood why not some andrea bocelli or josh groban or Celtic thunder. I bet you are all wondering what music I was listening to today..... The next smile of the day - finished work. One more semester of my dream is almost done and I can't believe it. I had a homework assignment that took a month and a half (a spreadsheet of 55 workbooks insane) what a great feeling to finally finish it yesterday and the next one today. It is a small relief.

The last source of happiness, may not actually be one of happiness as much as comfort. What a comfort it is to just have peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment