Wednesday, October 3, 2012

After a long break I realized this morning I should begin again with my This Life is Good Blog.  Life recently has been how shall I describe it, stagnent (or however it is spelled).  I enjoy dreams (as in live your dreams), but sometimes we get so caught up in our dreams that we don't enjoy the now.  So to remember to smile now at lifes every day moments I am starting to blog again those moments.  Today's blog is for yesterday and today.... Yesterday I went for a little jog (very little) and while I was climbing a small hill I feel something push my hand and look down and there is this dog just asking me to pet it.  How can you not smile when a dog simply loves you and your attention.  It was a delightful moment.  And today's moment is the joy of wearing a sweater again because fall is here.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment