Sunday, October 14, 2012

Girl Time

So lets face, or maybe I should face it, women need women.  We need that interaction with other women.  We need the friendship of other women.  Today's blog for yesterday is just that, the joy and friendship of good women.  I got to spend a little time with 2 dear friends.  We didn't do much, we had a bit of driving time, went to the temple, more drive time and had dinner.  But the most important part was just being around friends who uplift you.  Who understand and accept your weaknesses, who don't judge you and you don't judge, but love you for you and find joy in each others company.  I am grateful for those wonderful women in my life, who are truly uplifting friends and women.  Who love me for me.  Who I can laugh with, cry with and just be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment