Sunday, May 26, 2013

So I need to get back to thinking about and writing about those small moments that make me smile, because inevitably it will bring a smile to my face.  So today's smile is brought to you courtesy of good friends and a delightful dog.  I was able to spend time with friends I haven't seen in 6+ months and honestly it felt just like yesterday.  A good friend is a blessing and a joy.  They love you as you.

I truly want a dog and at the moment I can't have one, but I am not going to let that hold me back from enjoying the moments I get to walk a dog.  I was able to walk a friend's dog this week, what a delightful dog he is.  Even if I don't have what I want I still get to enjoy the time with a good dog who loves the attention.  One thing that made me smile was just sitting outside reading with Cody (the delightful yellow lab) going after a fly, it was amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment