Thursday, September 19, 2013

breath, it is ok to be imperfect








So there are several smiles.  The first was a delightful time on antelope island with a friend.  I have to share two of the photos of the wild sunflowers.  They made me smile (as did the great company).




The second smile came as a small reminder to breath.  I have been feeling rather inadequate about teaching, while I enjoy it, I still don't feel intelligent enough for it.  I have to try and remember things from YEARS ago and try to understand the why that I didn't think about before, or at least I may have but frankly I don't remember now.  So today I have been struggling remembering and understanding thoroughly something I haven't used in YEARS.  I have been praying about it.  Well I had the quiet inspiration to look at a specific book.  As I pulled out the book there was a letter written to me by my psuedo brother over a year ago.  In his letter he mentioned to look up two songs.  One was just breath and the other was freckles.  Both songs were what I needed to hear.  The first was a reminder to breath.  I need to take a break and BREATH.  The other was a great reminder that it is our inperfections that make us who we are.  It is ok to be imperfect.

I just need to breath and it will be ok.  It is ok that I am imperfect, I am who I am.






No comments:

Post a Comment