Tuesday, May 28, 2013

the sprinkles to life's ice cream sundae

OK, so little secret, at times I don't care how I look, but sometimes I just want to feel cute.  So today's happy moment is brought to you courtesy of good friends and feeling cute.  I am beginning a new friendship and it is delightful to get to know good people.  I also got to spend time with two of my best friends.  Truly good friends are a blessing and a joy in our crazy lives (maybe because the sprinkles to the ice cream sundae of life).  We don't need a lot of good friends but we are blessed with special friends who touch and enrich our lives.

I have also been quite lazy and decided I want to start to dress the part of who I want to be.  So I dressed up somewhat nicer than normal and there is something to be said for feeling cute.  No I didn't get second glances walking by (heck I probably didn't get first glances).  But I did feel cute myself and that was a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment