Sunday, August 16, 2009

It is just good

I don't know what really to say but that this life is good. We may have moments of frustration, moments where we really don't know what is happening in our lives and all we can do is cling to the faith and hope that God does know best. We may have moments of tears, and moments of joys. This life is good though. Those times of trials can bring us closer to God and those around us. They came make those moments of joy so much sweeter. Today had a lot of different moments of joy and delight. I had the joy of seeing a friend so very excited about having his scriptures that he held them with a look of pure joy on his face. I had a dear friend of mine wave at me as I entered the room. I had the blessing of talking to those around me about God and the temple as I went in for interviews. I had the joy of walking in the stream and then talking to a complete stranger about Tolkien and A35s (yes I am a nerd). I had the joy of cooking good food and listening to good music. I had the joy of writing my friend on her mission and spend the evening socializing with friends. There is joy in this life. There is joy in the small things and the big things. This life is good. It is not easy, but it is for our good.

No comments:

Post a Comment