Sunday, August 2, 2009

Prayer

I love to think, I ponder life, boys, engineering, choices etc. I find myself thinking a lot, part of that may be because I am a girl and part because I am an engineer (or maybe it is the love of asking questions that makes me an engineer). There is a strength of quietly praying and discussing with my Father in Heaven the thoughts that I have as I try to form it into understanding etc. This mostly comes to boys, life and choices in my life however. :) I am grateful to be able to attempt to formulate my thoughts and try to understand what different things mean and what I want out of my life etc with a loving Heavenly Father. I should try to listen more to His answers, but what a strength it is to council with Him, to attempt to formulate my fears, hopes, desires, concerns, joys, and questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment