Saturday, June 22, 2013

A list of smiles

So today there were several smiles that I can't claim one but must claim several.  I hope you don't mind a list of today's delights.

1) Sister time: I got to spend several hours with my sisters today.  They are such wonderful women.  So my first smile is the smile of time with my wonderful sisters.
2) Waterfront/Pike Place market:  Today's weather was AMAZING and I got to enjoy several hours on the waterfront and Pike Place market today.  It was beautiful and delightful.  I was able to purchase a shawl, a pendant, a beautiful hand painted pie pan, honey and a delightful clock out of recycled bike parts.  I was so excited about my purchases.

(yes remember to keep clam and breath)





3) Doughnut:  I have been wanting a particular doughnut and since today was my personal allotted sweet tooth splurge day.  So today we stopped by the doughnut shop and guess what my favorite doughnut was all sold out and not on the shelf.  Upon hearing how I was hoping for my favorite doughnut the owner of the doughnut shop "found" me one last of my favorite doughnut.
4) My cousin:  It was nice to spend a little time with my cousin today.  She is a fun lady.
5) Jog:  I know, I think jogging is a love/hate relationship.  Sometimes I love it and hate it while I am jogging or just after.

No comments:

Post a Comment