Saturday, June 1, 2013

Cupcake

There could be several things I could mention today- ice cream with a friend, cards with friends, signing up for a half marathon, my feet in the snow run off coming down a mountain, the beautiful scenery heading up a canyon, or my favorite Cupcake.  Cupcake is my road bike.  It is a specialized dulce and since dulce is sweet my bike is named Cupcake.  I LOVE my bike.  I went on a ride today.  We didn't ride the whole canyon just the top of it.  Let me tell you that going up a canyon on a bike reminds you exactly how out of shape you are.  But it was soooooo pretty and as hard as it was there was a thrill coming down the canyon - feels like flying down the mountain.  I could not contain my joy as I flew down and yelled out "HAZZAH"  or singing some random song.  I did not feel this much joy climbing up the canyon, but what a great experience seeing what I had accomplished and flying down the mountain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment