Friday, July 31, 2009

As good as Christmas

Several years ago, ok it was almost nine years ago, while I was in my first few years of college, I had started to unpack my kitchen stuff that had been boxed up. I remember how excited I was, it was excited about pulling out a pan. I think at the time I even exclaimed "This is better than Christmas" or how I forgot I had that. When I moved out of my house to a new adventure a month ago, I accidentally left my pots and pans. Today I had the renewed joy of my old roommate dropping them off, with additional kitchen gadgets I forgot, or that she had given me. "It was as good as Christmas." A wire strainer which will make straining chili broth better, and a measuring cup and my pans, and measuring spoons. I think my favorite place in my house is the kitchen, hands down. Oh I love curling up reading a good book etc in other rooms, but I am finding that I truly love to cook. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment