Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The phone

So my life has been interesting recently from one thing to another I have had blessings in disguise. My recent one was my phone. I had a phone I rather enjoyed, but I had a plan that was rather expensive. So my phone stopped charging correctly. I had to hold it just right and put the correct amount of pressure on it in order for it to charge. Yep it was a little annoying, so after having it partially charged I decided it was time to check the phone company and what do you know I was due for an upgrade. So I got a new one and was able to change my plan to save me about 40 bucks a month. SWEET. Not only is it new it is red :). So the next interesting thing is because my old phone couldn't get a charge by this point I couldn't transfer my numbers or pictures over (the machine that does it has to use the charger connection which obviously was not working), however it had a some charge left in it. So I was able to use it long enough to copy (by hand) the majority of the numbers. The timing was perfect !! and I just saved money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment