Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gavin

So our cat makes me chuckle. I am grateful I am not allergic to him. He has found a new comfy place to rest, my computer chair. :) His name is Gavin and he just makes me smile. I went down stairs today to do my laundry and as I was bent down to put my laundry in the wash what did he do, he stepped for the washing machine right onto my back and laid down. Yep I was just standing there bent over and he laid down right there on my back. I had to chuckle. Then as I sat on the couch reading a good book he just came and curled up on me. It was a moment of contentment. It reminded me of the times I just sat or stood there holding my friend's babies. Those quiet moments of contentment. You didn't have to say anything or do anything just enjoy the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment