Thursday, July 30, 2009

small miracles

So last night I woke up from my sleep in the middle of the night and could not fall back asleep for about 2 hours. I was driving somewhere in the morning and wanted to be safe and alert, even if it was a short trip. So I said a little prayer than myself, my car and all those around me would be safe. I am here to say prayers are answered. The general layout of this story is that I was driving down a residential street and am supposed to take a right at the stop sign onto a slightly busy street (not way busy but a slight busy). As I was driving down the street I totally ran the stop sign and instead of turning right onto the previously described slightly busy street, I drove right through it. Yep I drove right through it, I didn't even realized I passed it until maybe a block later. What a miracle that there was no cars there when I completely missed the stop sign and drove across a slightly busy street without even looking both ways (let alone one way). I would definitely have to say that my prayers were answered.

1 comment:

  1. You are sure blessed. I'm thankful our prayers are answer in so many different ways. Our Heavenly Father always seems to find many ways to show His tender mercies.

    ReplyDelete