Friday, July 17, 2009

Wow it is pretty





























So today I was thinking about if God intended for us to be miserable, He wouldn't have made this world so pretty. I got to go for a walk at my park and I just love the stream at the park and the mountains around. Why would Heavenly Father intend for us to be miserable, but make such a pretty place for us to live? I think He wants us to have joy, He intends for us to have joy, and happiness. He gave us this pretty world because He loves us. I was also thinking that joy doesn't just come to us from doing things ourselves, which is one way but also seeing other people doing things that make them happy etc. On my way back from my walk I saw some lady sitting in the shade of her tree outside with her dog, reading what appeared to be her scriptures. That brought a smile to my face. I didn't know the person but that simple scene made me happy. When others are happy we also can find happiness.







Take a look at these pictures from the places I have scene and been in my life, how can they not bring you a little smile.

1 comment:

  1. I am also in awe at all the beauty and variety found in this world Heavenly Father created for us. I enjoy sittng in my backyard and lisening to the many different song birds. Each has a special voice of it's own. Thank you for starting this blog. It has already helped me more than you know; to let go of neg. and look for the joy! I got a big smile last night watching our neighbor's just turned 2 year old son help water the garden with mom.

    ReplyDelete