Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"Cause its a Great Day to be Alive"

So life is good. I think the purpose of this blog will be to post my daily blessings, those little moments each day that bring me joy. Today was a great day. I got my first phone call about a pre-interview screening and I went for a bike ride. There is something so good about riding a bike. It is excilirating. I love being on my bike and I love that it is working towards my goals. I want to be healthy and outside in shape. So this first blog will be lame I promise they will get better. Oh another great thing today I went for a walk with my friend and we walked in the stream in the park near my place. I think life is better when your feet are wet. I guess that applies to so many things. It is good to be in the stream and enjoying it, but also with life you will never know what you are missing out on unless you take that chance and step in the water and get your feet wet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment