Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Faith

So generally I write my blog at the end of the day, but today I feel like writing my thoughts now. I am grateful for hope and faith. God does know us, He knows each of us individually. It isn't like the knowledge of a friend, teacher or parent, but far deeper. He knows our pains, our hurts, our fears, our joys, our hopes, our dreams and our needs. He knows the trials we have and He loves us so much that He allows them, so that we can grow. He knows when a sparrow falls, He is more than just aware of our lives. What a strength it is, to know that we are loved by Diety. We are loved by our Heavenly Father. That love is far deeper and greater than we can comprehend. Often times we ask "how could He love, I have fallen so short?" But the truth of the matter is that He loves you. He has a hand in our lives and what a comfort it is to know that He is perfect and loving and ALL knowing. I wouldn't want someone who didn't completely know me and completely love me having the influence He has in my life. But He does know us, He does love us. Sometimes in life all we can do is cling to that hope. Cling to the hope that He does know best. Sometimes we just have to cling to that love. When the world throws us curve balls and arrows that we can't seem to dodge, He is there. He is always there, if we let Him. Today I am grateful for peace, hope and faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment